Friday, August 20, 2010

They're bbaaaaccckkkkk





To a visual artist,
pictures are just about the most important thing
and when 5000 of them get accidentally trashed it can be
life changing.
When praying desperately that they would come back
I heard my mother's voice say (again)
Be careful what you wish for....
Somehow we got 10,271 pictures back!
(Am I a good pray-er or what!?)
They are not in any particular order and all
albums and sense of order is gone...
(Be specific, be specific, be specific)
so...
As I sift through the
thousands and thousands of pictures
I will randomly post art of interest
just so we will have a record of my work
and you can begin to see all the pictures
I meant to post all these months and years ago and never got around to.
They all have a story of some kind that I'm sure
you will be looking forward to:)
Here's a warm up.

I just loved these.
Here's my bird phase.
10x10 canvas over wood.



Did I mentioned that I was wanted by the FBI?
I met this gentleman at the 724 Reserve send off party while I
was painting faces.
He works for the FBI and has a non-profit organization
of his own he wanted a logo from me to use on his site.
My father was in the FBI before becoming a probation officer
here in Peoria so of course we bonded.


My step brother was sent off to Iraq last year
with unit 724 and just got back.
I was there face painting to show support for our troops
and Brian Mackoway, my step bro.



I really do ya know....
Love you all to the Moon and Back again.
Thanks for watching.
Come back soon!

No comments: