Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year....and Valentines Day



So, it's New Year's Day
and I'm doing what ever other
art addict
is doing today.
I'm lining up all the projects
that I promised myself I was going
to get done last year
and lying to myself again
about how I'm going to organize my studio
and set and stick to a schedule.
As I pack away multiple boxes of Christmas projects
that I didn't get to AGAIN this year I look forward to
what's next on my palette.

Luckily there are others that have set deadlines
for me so I WILL actually get some things painted very soon.

One of those fine businesses is DecoArt.
They were nice enough to publish my Santa Box
on their website and I got so many nice comments
and made new friends.
Well I am happy to report that I sent off
another picture to see if they were interested in
a Valentine's Day pattern and they said
They LOVED it!
Well, I won't ruin the surprise for you
but here is what it looks like now.

Check back to see how it turns out.
I'd love to hear from you about
your ideas and art or what you'd like to
see from me!
*

No comments: