Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's not my fault





Here I am introducing my
{SIC}
Greeting Card Line.
These
Socially Inappropriate Cards
just had to be made!
It's not my fault!
Hallmark just doesn't cover
the real issues that need
to be addressed in day to day life.

I've been selling these cards at
Moon Dancer
at the
Shoppes at Grand Prairie

and
by personal order
for those custom situations
that just can't go by without comment.

Hopefully, soon, I will be selling them on my
ETSY site too.

Feel free to call or Email me
to share real life situations
that they just don't make cards for.
Example:
Not only do I have Get Well for Kidney Stones-
"I hope everything comes out okay",
And accidents- "Get Well Clumsy Dumbass"
but for general life and encouragement,
"So you found out your son is gay-
At least he didn't get the neighbor girl pregnant".
"Happy Unbirthday-celebrating the 364 days a year
you AREN'T getting older"
which let's face it,
is REALLY something to celebrate,
unless you've passed away...
In which case I have a card for that too.
Please communicate any ideas and situations you think
just NEED to be addressed.
Enjoy!

No comments: