Sunday, February 14, 2010

More things I love

Happy Valentine's Day!
There are so many lovely things in the world
that I just couldn't stop at those few on the last post.
Here are a couple things I'm working on that
I am hoping
you love as much as I do!

I am working on a new line
with my friend Lori.
(We are still coming up with a name).
Suggestions?

She is able to print and embroider
my original designs
on
all sorts of fun things.

Here is the first in a series of bed sets!!

Love Bug Back Pack
This Monogramed Back Pack contains
a complete
Personalized, Monogrammed
twin bed set
which includes
The Flat, Fitted and Pillowcase
for only $98.
Printed on Cannon brand 300 thread count cotton sheets.

The washable nylon back pack can be carried as a pajama bag
or book bag and has a drawstring tie.
If you just want the cute back pack it's only $14.95.
How fun to take to a sleep over!!!

The pillowcase below
is printed and has an embroidered
little love bug too!
It's still soft and comfortable
for sleeping,
but you can choose to turn
your pillow over if you
are sensitive.


You can choose
to put just an initial on it or add
a trail of lovely love bugs instead
of a whole name along the edge!
I hand painted the original ladybug
and Lori was able to print it and embroider it!
These sheets are completely machine washable
and
permanent,
although bleaching isn't recommended.We were so thrilled with how the set turned out!!
We just know it's going to be a big hit because
(yes, this is for real),
a lady bug showed up on our next project
while we were dancing and celebrating
our creative awesomeness.


Now that we knew luck was on our side
we forged ahead creating our next amazing
art work!

Painters Pants!!
No- I mean- REAL painters pants.
Pants for artists!!!
If any of you have come to visit me while I'm working at
Simply Everything Boutique
or
CICreative
you will immediately agree...
I needed a wardrobe upgrade!
I think VanGogh would be
proud to have his quote
on the pants I am
going to be
creating great works of art in!
Don't you?


This is another line Lori and I
are working on together which will
include t-shirts
and
painting smocks
with all sorts of
inspirational sayings
and designs.

I have my logo on the back pocket
but(t)
you can leave it plain or
have your business name and logo
printed
(to be cool like me).
I am looking forward to
letting the natural process of
painting decorate these at will,
so soon I will be a
walking work of art
but I will be creating
more masterpieces
with hand painted designs on them
for the lucky public to buy at
CIC!
If you have clothing that you
would like us to customize
give me a jingle or
Email me at:
momboe630@aol.com

No comments: