Saturday, February 20, 2010

This says it all

Calling all artists!

I am looking to be inspired!
Who would like to
Add an Art
to my paint pants?
This is an experimental project
designed to bring the best creativity
out of all of you!!!
As long as it's reasonably washable
and not too obscene
it's up to you how you would like to
add art and inspiration
to my jeans.
I intend to wear these when I am creating
to gain attention to
the fabulous artists we have here in our
community.
Who is game!?
Contact me asap!
I would love to have a dozen artists work
sewn, stitch, paint, glue, rivet....on my jeans!
Go WILD!

I created
Paint Pants
and
I just love the whole idea
of inspirational quotes
on them!
I am going to do a series of these painters pants
for artists to wear while they work.
These are high quality Dickies
that wash and wear really well
and are favored by professional painters by far.
But
-if you already have your favorites prepainted pair
and you want to upgrade a bit-
Just give me a jingle.
For $15 we will print your saying or slogan on your
used jeans!!!
Don'tcha just love it?!!!
Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Sarah. said...

cute idea! if I painted, I'd be in!