Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Halloween Hugs and Mistletoe Kisses

For those of you who didn't know me
~ Back in the Day ~
you might have missed my glory years
when I ran a store and taught painting
and wholesaled my art and published books.
AAhhhh...youth.
Well, I've been considering publishing
and teaching again
and realized that I don't have any copies of my book
Halloween Hugs and Mistletoe Kisses,
http://www.razzpizazz.com/si/paint47.html
so I asked my fans if they had one kicking around
they'd like to get rid of.
Several people were nice enough to send me sites
that were selling my old book.
To my surprise,
it wasn't on the "Dime Table"
(which is what we called the sell out discount table at Herr's Open House).
As a matter of fact,
I think it's going to cost me more
for the darn book now than
I sold it for retail when it was NEW!
The fact they are asking $5 plus $4 shipping
for a book that's 20 years old is amazing to me.
Now I have to decide if I'm worth spending
the big bucks on and if I can get me to
sign my own book to me!
"To Amy, My Biggest Fan"....

No comments: